Overall management of staff in the Contact Center, developing and implementing appropriate quality checks and procedures to ensure an accurate and effective Contact Center, Telesales/Telemarketing, Retention Desk and PAM Service desks.
- Develop and operate a multi-tenant Contact Center with multi service levels, depending on the segmentation strategy of Marketing.
- Ensure Contact Center services are delivered to agreed standards and collaborate with Assistant Managers to optimize the business processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Develop policies and procedures for the Inbound, Telemarketing and Business Analysis departments to ensure an efficient operation.
- Work with the Assistant Managers to improve business processes and identify problems and implement improvements.
- Develop strategies, plans and budgets to implement and achieve agreed business objectives.
- Review comprehensive periodic reports prepared and take action to implement improvements in key KPI’s.
- Advise the Director, Customer Services on the operation of the department, ensuring that constraints are communicated and plans to resolve those are developed.
- Review staffing levels by coordinating with Scheduling at each roster change
- Convene regular team meetings to encourage teamwork, develop internal communication and address process and procedural issues.
- Ensure the day to day management of the Customer Retention team in Contact Center in Line with Voice of the Customer Strategy.
- Manages the Team Leaders and staff in the Telemarketing function to ensure they assist customers to understand the product packages that are best suited to their needs.
- Develop and implement procedures and processes for dealing with out-bound campaigns
- Assist in producing and implementing new value- add services that ensure higher revenues from customers while optimizing customer service to reduce churn.
- Work with Team Leaders to optimize the business processes and identify and act on areas for improvement
- Review “outbound lists” generated by the system and arranges contact programs. Resolves walk in customer problems or direct written complaints relating to staff by contacting the customer direct.
- Resolves walk in customer problems or direct written complaints relating to staff by contacting the customer direct.
- Provides input for the development of strategies, plans and budget surveys and telemarketing sales plans to meet agreed business objectives.
- Ensures that the performance of staff meets, or exceeds, agreed revenue and service targets
- Informs and provides professional expertise to Team Leaders by convening regular participative team meetings.
- Liaises fully with Marketing, and Sales to ensure all deliverables are achievable within business systems and procedures.
- Manages the Retention / Save Desk function to ensure they assist customers in order to retain them as Ooredoo Customer
- Ensures Voice of the Customer complaints are followed up on and closed.
- Review weekly the number of customers saved in order to track operational efficiency.
- Manages the Personal Account Management function to ensure end to end customer service is provided to high value customers.
- Ensures that customer complaints are followed up on and resolved within agreed service level
- Work to improve customer churn ratio and increase revenue
- Manage operational efficiency for PAM Team.
- Proactively manage and motivate the team to be highly professional and results oriented.
- Work to improve employee performance through personal coaching and identifying training and development needs.
- Conduct annual performance appraisals and ensure objectives set are monitored and achieved.
- Ensure Individual Development Plans (IDP) are completed for all staff in accordance with Ooredoo Kuwait.
- Proactively take responsibility for self improvement by staying well-informed of developments, knowledge and innovations in relevant field of expertise.
- Other duties as directed by the Director of Customer Services or other superiors.
Skills and Experiences
- Knowledge of Business legislation, Telecommunication regulatory environment, Telecommunication Regulatory Authority Telecommunications sector requirements
- Ability to operate in a diverse multicultural, multinational work environment, exhibiting appropriate sensitivities
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications like Excel, Word etc.
- Excellent command of both written and verbal Arabic and English
- Bachelor degree in Engineering /Business/ Legal or related discipline and appropriate registration with a recognised professional institute.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Strong Project Management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong management skills
Job Details :
Full Time - Permanent
Kuwait, Kuwait City
APPLY NOW : https://goo.gl/hfti9G